Sunday 5 February 2012

HERE,.. KITTY,.. KITTY..!

I have decided to use this blog to showcase photographs I have taken that make me smile, a moment in time that made me point my camera, photos that when I look back on, I still smile. This particular image was taken outside a restaurant in the town of Johnstown, Ontario near Prescott.
3 lovely cats sitting pretty
Sadly, I didn't take a photo of the restaurant itself, but I was much too interested in the several cats that seemed to be living on the side of the building. The cats were timid, but seemed friendly all the same. I love this image because I was able to catch 3 cats looking at me at the exact same time. Their expressions are mysterious, they are calming and free. Love it :) People interested in rescuing a cat or dog and giving it a loving, caring home should visit their local SPCA.

Chowmein! ~_~

No comments:

Post a Comment