Sunday 25 March 2012

FINAL SHOOT AT ALGONQUIN!!!! ~_~

Howdy!!

I am so excited to inform that I have completed my shooting for my final portfolio. Very excited and proud of this accomplishment. I was fortunate to work with a talented photographer, Josh Driscoll, who is my fellow classmate. He was a perfect subject as a mime. :) Josh is extremely creative and expressive so photographing him today was very enjoyable! Marcel Marceau would have a run for his money!! :)
Josh, funny & creative as always :) March 25, 2012
This particular image is one of my favourites, the expression, the colour, the simplicity. Kinda sums up my style of shooting :P

Chowmein for now!! Friday, March 30th, I will be finished! Then off to Vancouver! Can't wait! The adventure continues!

~_~

No comments:

Post a Comment